Coad Real Estate are proud to present this stunning family home to the rental market for the first time.
If the beautiful feature tree in the front yard, doesn't draw you in, then you must step inside this rare beauty to appreciate the space, style and character it has to offer.
- large entrance hallway
- extra large formal lounge with fireplace
- separate formal dining area with bay window, big enough to fit a 10-12 seater table
- large L-shaped kitchen with loads of cupboard space
- stainless steel appliances, incl 2 ovens & gas cooktop
- oversized informal sunken lounge / dining room with fireplace & built-in bookshelves
- lounge has own private decked area / entrance & leads to downstairs wine cellar
- main bedroom with built-in robes & external access
- two good sized bedrooms at front of house
- third larger bedroom at the rear, with a multi-purpose room attached
- large study / 5th bedroom
- two renovated bathrooms
- separate laundry area
- large undercover outdoor decked area, perfect for those summer afternoons
- separate rear yard with rear access to Garden Court
- large front yard with room for the kids, 3-4 cars or sports equipment, trailers etc
- high ceilings & polished floors throughout
- loads of character throughout
- much much more that there is not enough room to list
A must see, with being walking distance to the stunning Botanical Gardens, a short distance to Brighton Road trams and the ever vibrant Barkly & Acland Street precinct, makes this a hard one to pass by. You must inspect to appreciate what is on offer.