The convenience of Church Street and walking distance to the train station is surpassed only by the interior of this renovated duplex dwelling. Privately sheltered behind a brick fence, this home offers a fully landscaped yard which is far more substantial than most townhouses.
- entrance hallway
- light & bright large main bedroom with built-in robes
- separate lounge / dining areas, separated by french doors
- large kitchen offers high quality finishes, stone benchtops, ample cupboard space
- AEG stainless steel oven, cooktop, rangehood and brand new dishwasher
- second large bedroom with freestanding robes
- central modern bathroom and second toilet at the rear of the home
- you also get a study nook to the rear of the home
- good sized internal laundry
- large outdoor decking surrounding the house
- gas ducted heating AND reverse cycle heating/cooling installed
- gas appliances including hot water system & heating including
- extra large storage shed
- floorboards at the rear of the house
Also a short distance to the famous Brighton Bathhouses, both the vibrant shopping /cafes strips of Bay Street & Church Street, all this home needs is a new tenant - i.e. you! Inspection is a must!
Photo ID is required at inspections.
Pets approved on application only.
Tenancies of 12 months+ considered.