The charm of its era & all the comforts of today, this sensational ground floor brick apartment is in a small block of four & in a traditional garden setting.
- separate entrance hall with great cupboard space
- large living area with loads of natural light
- timber / leadlight kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- washing machine facilities in kitchen
- central '50's funky' style bathroom
- master bedroom with large built-in robes
- good sized side courtyard
- high ceilings
- polished floorboards throughout
- ducted heating throughout
- dual entry from Smith Street
Virtually opposite the Botanical Gardens, a short stroll to the delights & facilities of Acland St, only 100m to Carlisle Street & Brighton Road trams & the beach is literally at the other end of the street.