Affordable, good sized, first floor apartment has an open leafy outlook offering shade in the winter and the warm north east sun in the summer.
- security entrance
- entrance hallway
- great sized lounge with gas heater & reverse cycle air con
- large separate kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- central bathroom with separate bath and shower
- spacious bedroom with built in robes
- balcony off lounge
- communal laundry across the hall
- secure, undercover parking
Great location with public transport at your door, as well as close to the ever vibrant Chapel Street precinct, as well as Hotham Street buses, Alma Park, and St Kilda restaurants & cafes and short drive away.