After being rented for the past 40 years as a family home, this house is crying out for another family to love it, just as the last one has.
- entrance hall
- large lounge / dining with wall heater / air conditioner
- adjoining kitchen with good cupboard space
- three double sized bedrooms
- central main bathroom
- ensuite bathroom off main bedroom
- further separate W/C
- carport plus extra parking for another 2 cars
- large rear garden, partly paved for entertaining area
Being a short drive to LaTrobe University, Polaris 3083, Darebin Creek Reserve, and Bundoora Golf Course, as well as short walk to public transport, makes this one hard to pass by.