** To book and register to attend an inspection please send an enquiry and you will be notified of the inspection times. You must register your mobile number, and confirm to the text message on the day prior to guarantee agents attendance.**
Spacious older style home located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Elwood with a park at the end of the street, this large family home is great for a young family wanting a quieter lifestyle.
- entrance hall
- main bedroom with feature fireplace & freestanding robe
- second bedroom with built-in robes
- large lounge with feature fireplace and door to side yard
- older style kitchen adjoining large dining room
- third bedroom with built-in shelving
- bathroom with shower over the bath
- separate internal laundry
- spacious rear yard with built-in bbq
- single lock-up garage (entry from Clarke Street at the rear)
Close to shops, schools, parks & transport and entry from both Lindsay Avenue & Clarke Street, houses of this size don't come along too often, so please book your private inspection today.