An environmentally sustainable oasis. This Contemporary building with a stylish urban design and natural botanical landscape really is one if it's kind.
This second floor apartment features:
- Secure entrance access from either Blanche or Greeves Street.
- Open plan living / kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including dishdrawer)
- Lounge room with cooling and hydronic heating
- Floating timber boards
- Huge entertainer's balcony
- Master bedroom with built-in robes
- Study nook
- Ultra modern bathroom with mosaic tiled shower (dryer a bonus & plumbing for washing machine)
- Secure car space
All this within walking distance to the Inkerman Street cafe precinct, Acland Street and Carlisle street trams.